Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I'm getting married!

In case you don't know already, I'm getting married!

September 24th, 2005 in the garden pictured here:


The Japanese Gardens at Normandale

The groom is my adoring and lovable fiance Tom.

Reasons to love Tom (not an exhaustive list):
Cute :)
Smart
Funny
Outgoing
He cooks!!
Patient
Logical
Geek
Good at most everything he puts his mind to
Obtains Dr. Who episodes on the sly for me to watch
Plans very sweet date nights for us
Did I mention he cooks?
Plays a mean game of chess
Reminds me to go to bed at a reasonable hour :)
Liberal
Buys those little gifts that show he's been listening
When I tell him to woo me, he says, "Wooooooooooooooooooooo...."
I can make Tivo noises and he knows just what I mean AND he doesn't laugh at me
Gorgeous Hazel eyes (they are too Hazel!)
Puts up with my wild schemes
Reading the Sunday paper together
Did not, until recently, know how to pronounce jaundice
Cuddly

I'm a lucky, lucky girl.
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home