Sunday, November 13, 2005

Hello from Toronto!

I've been exiled to Canada again this week.

I do like Toronto though - its very much like Minneapolis except:
1. The money is pretty colors.
2. Everything is in French. Ketchup aux Tomatoes anyone?
3. My cell phone doesn't work here.

I'm here a bit longer this time (5 days) so I'm hoping I'll get the opportunity to explore more than I have the last couple of times I was here. I'm also in a new hotel this time - the InterContinental. Its a BEAUTIFUL hotel, and I ended up on the executive floor because I work for Canada's largest bank. I'm making good use of the free internet access to blog and play games online. Sweet!

Here's the CN Tower (the World's tallest building - or so they say!) and the skydome.

1 Comments:

At 11/14/2005 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice shoot... Looks like a cool place to take some photos...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home