Thursday, November 08, 2007

Randomnesses

1. I am not cancelling my vacation for work. Grr.

2. Some babies are *really* cute. The fact that this particular thought visits me uninvited is disturbing.

3. I love elections. I do however, feel some people should vote and leave. As an election judge, I'm not really interested in your opinion or a conversation. I'm busy, people.

4. It is only by sheer luck that this guy was not elected mayor of my fair city.

5. Having veins taken out of your legs is not a walk in the park. My poor legs...

6. I got my rings properly sized this week. I can finally wear my wedding ring on my ring finger and not on my middle finger!

7. I miss mah peeps. Life has been way too busy, and there are far too many people I haven't seen in far too long.

8. Can we all just acknowledge that talk show hosts of all stripes are in it for the shock factor? I mean, really, when was the last time one of these people told the unvarnished, unbiased truth? They're pot stirrers by nature.

9. 180 million people shop at Wal-Mart? That's half the country! Stop it!

10. I adore fall. Cute wool skirts, tights and knee high boots. Need I say more?

11. Can it really be that I'll make it to Thanksgiving with blooming flowers in my garden? This whole hot planet thing is getting out of control. On the positive side, I'll be planting bulbs in 55 degree weather this weekend.

12. The Hybrid has returned home. We had a bit of an issue, and Tom had a Scion xB while the Highlander was getting fixed. That thing is a box on wheels. The neighbors came over to ask about the new car, and showed clear signs of relief when I told them it was temporary. I believe the exact phrase was "That is not a Tom car."

13. I didn't dress up for Halloween this past weekend. I was a mental patient the week before. Adam & Heather are fabulous company on a Saturday night, hanging at Rob's par-tay and chowing on pizza. Yum!

14. Some day I'll have more time than I know what to do with, and I'll be completely organized. I'm just not there yet :)

1 Comments:

At 11/14/2007 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1.Don't you dare!
2.I know, it disturbs me too.
3.I didn't vote this year and I have all sorts of guilty feelings about it. Adam did though, so don't I get some sort of credit?
4.Whew!
5.Yikes!
6.That's great news...does this mean you have to stop acting like and wild & crazy single girl?
7.We miss you too:)
8.I'd LOVE to hear where this comment stems from.
9.My new slogan for WalMart: "Where the value of the dollar sinks to a new low everyday."
10.Agreed and agreed!
11.Man, I had all of these great intentions of planting mums this year. Phooey.
12.Oofda, I should tell you of the fiasco I went through trying to buy a hybrid last weekend.
13.If it helps, you're always like a mental patient to us! We had fun too with you guys too.
14.Yeah, riiiiiight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home