Friday, June 02, 2006

Hippo Birdie to Ewe

This year for my birthday Tom decide to get a whole heapin' lot of our friends together for dinner at Bennihanas. Ideas just don't get much better than this!

The cast of characters:
Jon, Keri and 6 week old Ian Jackson
Amber (my sister)
Tom & I
Deb & Terre Heiser
Andy Masters & Sarah McDonald
Adam Vernier & Dena Triplett
Heather Kooyer (Adam had to be in Mexico.. you missed a good time!)
Pat & Rachel Elwein

WHOO! We all arrived and I was surrounded by gifts....many fabulous bottles of wine and FANTASTIC books! I'm all set to sit out on my patio for the summer. In addition, Adam & Dena gave me the George Bush "dumbass head on a string" car air fresher - I love it! Its adding manly conservative scents to my car right now....

Terre bought a bottle of wine which I enjoyed immensely. Dinner was, as always, faboo. The chef at our table was lacking in enthusiasm, but the group made up for it.

I had an absolutely smashing good time - as I told Dena, we RAWK :)

Thanks to everyone who came out - I hope you had as much fun as I did!

1 Comments:

At 6/12/2006 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah?! Well I'm having a birthday party with myself right now! And I don't miss any of you!

Well, I am so glad that you had a great time. I wish I could've been there. Sounds like it would have been great (and two tables to yourself almost!) And you can't beat their food.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home