Monday, May 22, 2006

25 Things You Didn't Know About Me

I enjoy reading these lists from other folks, so I thought now was as good a time as any to make my own list. Hopefully it will make, um, entertaining reading....

1. I would not trade my life as it is today for any amount of fortune or fame.
2. I have always excelled at math (especially algebra) and I enjoy doing calculations in my head.
3. I once had fire-engine red hair. Note: Manic Panic does NOT come out of blond hair. Ever.
4. I love singing in the shower and in the car.
5. I come off as aloof, but I am really just shy around people I don't know well.
6. As a teenager, my father and I reroofed my parent's house.
7. I *really* enjoy a good adrenaline rush.
8. I am insanely proud of being an old-school Minnesota liberal.
9. I have in my lifetime played: French Horn, Trumpet and Piano.
10. I despise food on my plate touching. Life was grand when I had divided plates.
11. I didn't touch alcohol or cigarettes until I was in college.
12. I managed the photography for my senior yearbook and did most of the film and photo developing myself. Those chemicals are nassss-tay.
13. The summer after my sophomore year in college I spent two weeks in Paris. I traveled alone and loved every single minute of it. I met the coolest people there.
14. I am pretty laid back but will react harshly to things that violate my beliefs.
15. Junior Mints are my favorite guilty pleasure.
16. I have the attention span of a hyperactive gnat.
17. I really, really suck at mornings.
18. I don't think I'll ever "retire" in the traditional sense. Not being able to contribute makes me crazy.
19. I took my first computer programming class when I was eleven (summer school '86 baby!)
20. I cringe every time I have to dig things up in the garden because I feel really bad for the worms that get caught by the shovel.
21. I built my dad a gun rack in wood shop when I was 14.
22. I am absolutely, positively terrified of guns.
23. At one point I owned a shotgun. I can't remember if Dad sold it after we all realized how terrified I am of guns.
24. I think bats are adorable.
25. I don't think I tell my friends and family often enough just how wonderful they all are.

Feel free to make your own list...You know I'll be reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home