Friday, March 24, 2006

6 Months and a Dozen Roses

Ah, Friday. Glorious Friday.

As of today, Tom and I have been married 6 months! I wasn't expecting a huge celebration, but I thought it deserved mentioning. :)

My dear hubby arrived home tonight with the extra shelf I needed from Ikea. I was pretty happy about that, but then he pulled a dozen roses out from behind the shelf! We then decided to cook ourselves some dinner to celebrate - lemon pepper shrimp for me and a gyro for him. I've become the sauce chef these days, so while Tom got busy with the wok I mixed up a couple of mean sauces for our dishes. Who would have imagined I would enjoy cooking...

The dishes were deeelish :) We shared a single serving of cheesecake brownie thing for desert and snuggled while we watched Dr. Who.

It was the best 6 month-iversary a girl could ask for!

3 Comments:

At 3/28/2006 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are saucy

 
At 3/28/2006 8:24 AM, Blogger GwenGwen said...

Its hard to believe all off the weddings happened 6 months ago! It just seems like yesterday...

 
At 3/28/2006 12:40 PM, Blogger GwenGwen said...

Don't I know it! *snap*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home