Friday, March 16, 2007

Um, yeeeeeeeeeeah...

I have my own personal Bill Lumbergh.

I have a coworker who calls and leaves me voicemails in exactly that tone, "Um yeeeeeeeah, I'm going to have to go ahead and ask you to do my job for me because I'm being lazy today." OK, the content is totally my interpretation, but I swear the soul killing tone is spot on. It's just painful. Which totally blows because Lumbergh is calling me almost daily right now.

Today he called to ask about reports. REPORTS! I almost referred to a cover sheet for my TPS reports, but caught myself just in time. Lumbergh went on. and on. and on and on and on about reports in the long, monotone drawl for 40 FREAKIN' MINUTES. GAH!

I'm starting to fantasize about kicking down my cube walls and gutting a fish. Seriously.

Sounds like somebody's got a case of the Mondays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home