Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Shock and Awwww...

Tonight I was watching the premiere of American Idol. I'll just give you a minute to go ahead and judge me :)
...
...
...
Anyway, I was watching the various awful auditions from Minneapolis when a woman who flew in from California came on. She was meandering loudly through a song when she threw back her head and belted out full vibrato high-pitched, uh, shriek. Tom was headed up from the basement and had just rounded the corner in the living room when the shriek broke out. He actually got a stunned look on his face and took a half step backward. The whole scene made me giggle for 2 or 3 minutes!

I was also quite amused that the film crew managed to capture the majority of my morning drive route, parking garage and office building. Dang stalkers :)

1 Comments:

At 1/25/2007 8:05 PM, Blogger Deeboh said...

We watched too...
sinful pleasures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home