Thursday, December 28, 2006

Happy Whatever You Call It.

The holidays have finally come and gone. Well, sort of. We still need to exchange gifts with Tom's family, but I'm hoping we'll finish that tomorrow. As Tom says, his family can't organize their way out of a wet paper sack. I'm just sayin'. The holidays are mostly over and I'm actually good with that.

I like this time of year, but I hate crowded places even more. I had to go to Target on Saturday. Just a brief trip to pick up one last gift. I learned the hard way there is no such thing as a quick trip to Target on Dec. 23rd. I'm just sayin'. I thought some lady was going to poke my eye out while I was browsing in the yoga section, and that's just wrong. "Peace on Earth, Goodwill toward men," doesn't apply in December in the retail world.

As usual, I was utterly spoiled by my husband for Christmas. He cooked a fabulous meal for my family Saturday night, set up the Wii and entertained my father with Golf, helped wrap presents and gave me a fabulous present - a TomTom! I'm super excited about having the navigation system in my car because I have no sense of direction and really, really hate being lost. We gave the TomTom a snooty British voice so it has the added bonus of making me feel like I'm accompanied by a bossy English woman at all times. :)

It was a good holiday and I'm happy to bid it adieu.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home