Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Love/Hate Relationships

Love spring,
Hate this stupid drizzly, cold, foggy weather!

Love fitness yoga class,
Hate fitness yoga class.

Love my family & inlaws,
Dislike (no hate in family :>) disorganization.

Love my gardens,
Hate trying to figure out what will grow and look decent in those really shady shots.
Hate waiting for things to GROW DAMNIT.

Love traveling,
Hate leaving.

Love skim lattes,
Hate giving large chunks of my paycheck to Caribou Coffee.

Love my job,
Hate Lumbergh.

Love having refinished hardwood floors (Whoo!) & the tub resurfaced,
Hate moving out of my house for a week.

Love my niece,
Hate that she lives so far away! (The pull of the niece is strong. I don't think I've gone more than 6 days without getting her a present.)

BOW TO MY WILL FOOLISH GROWNUPS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home