Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Insufficient Dramady

Almost two weeks without a blog post - you'd think I'd have gotten a life or something! In actuality, I just have my nose to the grindstone on many fronts right now and I am enjoying the late stages of spring....Nothing really leapt at me to blog about so I just keep on keepin' on.

On the "nose to the grindstone" front:
1. I've had three landscapers out for quotes on ripping the deck off the front of the house and re-doing the front entry and retaining walls. I should have the last full plan and quote by the end of this week and if all goes well I've have my landscaping underway by the end of July!
2. The garage clean-up project I initiated is well underway. The garage door guy comes Friday to install a new door and garage door opener (can I get a whoo-hoo!?!). After the door is in the walls are getting a fresh coat of paint, some slatwall and a couple new cabinets, and the floor is getting a fancy roll-on coating treatment. I'm excited to get that over with!
3. The vegetables and flowers are all off and growing - and I am just trying to keep up with watering and weeding. WHY, oh why, do the things I like have to be so particular while the weeds grow like, well, weeds. WHYYYYYY????
4. Just as I was lamenting to Tom my boredom at work (for, like, two days) the workload picked up and its kinda non-stop from the minute I get in the door these days. Which is great, but keeps me from keeping up with blogs...
5. We've had a smattering of family type stuff to do - we went to the Body Worlds exhibit with my family, had a little family BBQ, and had Tom's parents over for drinks.
6. Trying my darndest to keep exercising - it sucks, but someone's gotta do it!

All this lacks a dramady component, but really, I like it that way.

1 Comments:

At 6/15/2006 7:29 PM, Blogger Deeboh said...

I am excited to hear about the quotes for the landscaping... it will dramatically improve the curb appeal, and well worth the investment. You go girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home