Monday, August 14, 2006

Happy Birthday to You....

Last night a bunch of us (Rachel & Pat, Adam & Dena, Deb & Terre, and Tom & I) went out to celebrate Deb's birthday at Ichiban's All-You-Care-To-Eat sushi moat/buffet. We got our fill of good sushi, a funky cake with a candle for Deb, and I had more cucumber salad than you can shake a stick at. Going to Ichiban's is *always* a great time with good sushi, and its made even better when its shared with friends in celebration. Happy Birthday Deb!!

I paced myself well through the sushi and made it out of Ichiban's feeling full and satisfied but not stuffed. The group toddled over to The Local for some fabulous "Big Gingers" after flopping down on a couple of couches and wingback chairs.

I'm reminded by these events how insanely lucky we are to be happy, healthy and surrounded by such fun and interesting people. Here's to food, fun and friends!

1 Comments:

At 8/15/2006 6:15 PM, Blogger Deeboh said...

I paced myself as well. Sushi and not being stuffed is great. As is funky cake, great bottles of wine, matching plants etc...

Birthdays just keep getting better 'n better.

Thanks for coming out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home