Monday, July 31, 2006

Its not the heat, its the lack of attitude.

1. Its friggin hot. And I mean hundreds of degrees HOT. Like I only went outside to make sure my gardens weren't dead and pick ginormous zucchinis. Since the landscaping is in limbo until the concrete guy makes it out, this is bad. Concrete guys have a super hard time getting any work done in the heat. Blah.

2. I totally need to get my behind in gear planning our trip to Tokyo. Mid-September is like 7 weeks away!

3. I spent Saturday night singing my lungs out at the Jackson house with the Jacksons and the Kooyers. There is some video footage of the event we all hope will never see the light of day :) Thanks for the fun!

4. I have 3 weddings to attend in 3 months. Weddings are great, don't get me wrong...And the events this year will have plenty of joy and excitement. I'm just hoping we soon reach the age where we are all either happily married or happily not! The first is next weekend and I really need to go buy a new dress 'cause my old clothes simply do not fit.

5. Big changes coming on the work front. Stay tuned....

2 Comments:

At 7/31/2006 7:37 PM, Blogger Deeboh said...

1. Yes it is hot. like surface of the sun hot. Concrete does not do well in hot. It sets too quickly. Sweaty construction workers are not as sexy as they seem on TV.

2. Tokyo. Awesome.

3. Karaoke... Awesome. Must see the video.

4. Wedding are more fun to attend than to plan (and pay for) :)Buying new clothes because everything is too big is probably the most fun of all.

 
At 8/01/2006 11:28 AM, Blogger GwenGwen said...

Amen to #1! And today we see that concrete does not do well in wet either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home