Sunday, August 21, 2005

Amy and Andy get Married!

Yesterday was Amy and Andy's wedding at the Sculpture Garden - it was gorgeous! It was so wonderful to see them so happy and they had a gorgeous day for a garden wedding. Amy had a faboo shimmery green dress that couldn't have looked better in the sunlight.

Later we went to their house for the reception. It was so nice to be among friends again, talking, laughing and enjoying life. I keep going off on the lucky tangent, but I can't help thinking these days how absolutely blessed I am to be surrounded by such wonderful and dynamic people. They never cease to amaze me....

I remember the first time I met Andy. We had a conversation about how awesome Arrested Development is on Adam V.'s couch. My friends have good taste :)

Here's to a lifetime of happiness for Amy and Andy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home