Thursday, August 25, 2005

Back to Work...

Today is my fourth day back at work. My office is full of the neatest people! They've all been very supportive and welcoming as I get back into the groove. I've managed to work full days with a little fatigue but not much.

Tuesday Tom and I met with the musicians for the wedding ceremony and reception. Tom is having a hard time finding a first dance song that agrees with him. I told him we have to avoid the Seinfield thumb dance at all costs.

Otherwise the music planning was pretty quick and easy. The flutists (is that the right name?) have just returned from a conference where they found some Japanese flute duo music they are going to play for the prelude. Neat!

The Jazz combo sounds like it will be exactly what we hoped for: low key music people can dance to or carry on a conversation over without yelling. I also really hope that the hotel suite will go over well and our friends will party on into the night. There's much to celebreate with four weddings this fall and one coming up next year.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home